thepunkboard

shittiest site on the internet, live from san diego

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I'm totally broin' down in Chico, bro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swagger

Number of posts : 36
Omgz Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: I'm totally broin' down in Chico, bro   September 30th 2009, 4:52 am

Hi guys. Been awhile.

I just smoked weed with 10 bros on two couches and watched Rehab Party at the Hard Rock and it was pretty fucking awesome.

Today, I applied for a 2-hour-a-day minimum wage job as a chess instructor. I'm also writing for the Chico News and Review, wrote about singing folk songs with Quakers and a travelling circus freakshow, wrote about a twelve-piece orchestra for another magazine, wrote about medical pot stores in my hometown paper.

Brenda came up here. So did Ian. And Ali helped us move. And Kate and I partied in Redding with Josh Mosh and Chandra and Josh Brady and friends from all over at a wedding in Redding a few weeks ago. The dude that was supposed to do it couldn't make it so I had to do it and it was pretty good. To supplement my earnings as a half-ass writer and chess instructor I should start marrying and burying people for a few hundred bucks a pop. If I can find a next-to-free ride off Craigslist, I am going to San Francisco this weekend for the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival.

Kate is doing really well. She has a class that she grows a garden in, and another class that she drinks wine in. She studies alot and we party. Shit's pretty tight. Chico ain't half bad, except for the job market, but hey, if this chess instructor thing comes through.

Come visit! We have a lovely home. I will post pictures of it sometime.

I love and miss most of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

Number of posts : 1711
Omgz Rep! : -17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm totally broin' down in Chico, bro   September 30th 2009, 5:17 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Udo Dirkschneider

Number of posts : 635
Omgz Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm totally broin' down in Chico, bro   September 30th 2009, 6:04 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuttalloveryourface

Number of posts : 49
Omgz Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm totally broin' down in Chico, bro   September 30th 2009, 3:58 pm

Good to hear, Ken. Tell Kate we miss her. Wanna visit soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm totally broin' down in Chico, bro   

Back to top Go down

I'm totally broin' down in Chico, bro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1