thepunkboard

shittiest site on the internet, live from san diego

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

can't these people be considered terrorists?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mopuddin

Number of posts : 2049
Omgz Rep! : -11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 24th 2009, 8:17 pm

i'm talking about the religious right. the fundamentalists who talk of secession and advocate the overthrow of our government in order to "return to a christian nation", is that not the definition of terrorist or secessionist, which last time i check was called treason? when can we start locking these people up or better yet execute them on the grounds of trying to overthrow the state?

and isn't funny how these right wing wackos are always spouting off about less government intrusion, yet their entire agenda is to force their theocracy upon us and create a more powerful government to invade our privacy, force their "morals" upon us, and dictate our lives? and they go on and on about personal freedoms, when the only freedom they are concerned about is the freedom to restrict our freedom.

THEOCRACY = HYPOCRACY!

http://www.noseparation.org/

http://www.theledger.com/article/20090721/NEWS/907215041/1374?Title=Ads-Tout-Religion-in-Government

Last edited by mopuddin on July 24th 2009, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banta-Cain

Number of posts : 169
Omgz Rep! : -1
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 24th 2009, 8:28 pm

I find it fucking hilarious that it's the religious right wing tardfest that wants to secede and are now talking about "overthrowing the government" (your words)

I always thought it would be those of us who never respected the bullshit political system. those who saw past the party line bullshit, realized that all those fuckers were the same. Working for the same corporate/financial interests. All this tea party shit makes me fucking laugh because these are the same people who supported all the republican cronyism and no bid contract bullshit. Now they realize that the right wings religious facade was just to get some down home southern votes.

So now my concern is that this is all trickling down from the leadership of the right in order to just give someone an excuse to crack down on some portion of the american population. once they get the ball rolling, they'll bring us all into this mess and we'll have a nice boxcar trip into the underground cities where they will house the whole uppity populace in some sweet internment camps.

/tin foil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotEvenRemotelyAnOption

Number of posts : 20
Omgz Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 24th 2009, 8:34 pm

Fuck this, I'm just gonna go live in the woods and eat bugs and shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mopuddin

Number of posts : 2049
Omgz Rep! : -11

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 24th 2009, 8:38 pm

noseparation.org wrote:
For years America
has been under attack from enemies within. Those who would remove God
from the public square would eliminate the foundation that has
supported our growth into the foremost nation in the world.

funny, these fucks are the enemy within.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

Number of posts : 1711
Omgz Rep! : -17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 24th 2009, 9:50 pm

what if they take away the right to post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

Number of posts : 1545

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 24th 2009, 10:32 pm

huzzah to that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 24th 2009, 10:54 pm

you're such a scrooge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 24th 2009, 11:51 pm

the fuzziest teddy bear of scrooges
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jason

Number of posts : 1095
Omgz Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 25th 2009, 6:04 pm

To be fair all these tea party people are just following whatever their right wing media heads tell them to do and aren't really thinking for themselves. It's sad that people are so easily manipulated but that's how it goes.

I could care less about "treason" though. Advocating jailing someone for treason is pretty retarded in itself. It is America and freedom means that you have to right to not support what your country is doing even if it's advocating the overthrow of the government. These people have a right to do what they are doing no matter how retarded it is. All you can really do is not buy into it and live your life in a manner that works for you.

The tin foil hat Alex Jones conspiracy shit doesn't help either. He may have good intentions but it's all speculation and just breeds paranoia which isn't a very positive thing and doesn't do much to help the situation. Sure, it can be entertaining and fun but beyond that it's not worth much.

If your concerned about how things are moving policitically and you want to see attitudes change it won't happen unless you can get ideas talked about on a large scale. In order to do that you have to use logic, reason, and things like facts to get your point across. Ranting about unprovable paranoid conspiracy theories just makes you sound like a crackpot and discredits anything worthwhile you might have to say.

Honestly, I don't think all that shit Alex Jones talks about can even happen. Sure, some of this shit is likely to hit a breaking point but I don't think it's going to become the 4th Reich on American soil. I just don't buy it.

/rant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
repaost

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 25th 2009, 6:48 pm

alex jones has to stay on the radio. just like everyone else. so they keep talkin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jason

Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 25th 2009, 7:31 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
detective???thrill me

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 25th 2009, 8:46 pm

what about these poeple?
http://www.myspace.com/attackattack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 25th 2009, 8:58 pm

you're a terrorist for reminding me they exist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banta-Cain

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 25th 2009, 9:15 pm

I try and stay away from Alex as much as possible these days. sometimes i'll catch a headline come across the space or something and if it sounds outlandish enough I'll click on it. But because of his suspected ties to NBC and mainstream media, I am weary of taking everything he says and running with it.

I do feel that there is an elite ruling class in this country above and beyond our political system. there has to be due to the way our systems are set up. (i say its our systems, but its really their systems for remaining in power) The monetary system we have is not in place for the good of the people or to sustain a functioning society. Our leaders, both the political and the elite, know damn well that fiat money cannot be sustained. With no gold standard and inflation out of fucking control, the paper is worthless. On top of that we are paying to use the damn paper to buy our booze and rent. Every cent of this nations income tax goes to pay off the "loan" from the federal reserve. (i feel like i should be preaching to the choir on this one by now)

The bottom line is that, yes, personally I do keep my eye on some conspiracy type shit, but I feel that we all should! The word conspiracy exists for a reason. And that reason is that they have happen. They have happened thousands of times over in empires that existed thousands of years before America ever did. So why is a conspiracy so out of the question for people? Mainstream media is my theory. Calling someone a conspiracy nut is becoming just as bad as calling someone a racist these days. Both of those tactics are just used to discredit anyone attempting to watchdog our own federal government.

it doesnt make a whole lot of sense for us to be discussing who listens to alex jones and who thinks hes full of shit. Not really the issue.

And as far as the religious right and conservatives, i think you hit the nail on the head jason. The leadership of these groups are telling their constituants to act this way and they are. I just constantly am wondering "why?" because the reasons will not be coming out. ever. the mainstream media will never sell out their owners. who wants to lose their cushy newsroom job?

It really is up to us to bring these discussions to a larger scale. But we have a lot of work to do amoung our small communities to research and learn and figure out exactly why things are travelling down the path they are. Lately, I've been ignoring the whole machine. We need to find ways to connect the little pockets of people that think and feel this way and work towards some solutions to these issues, if thats even possible at this point. It's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 25th 2009, 10:48 pm

stupid facts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 25th 2009, 11:46 pm

i don't understand -- regardless of how evil those currently at the top are -- how you could possibly believe your way of life is preferable. evil vs. stupid that amounts to evil, great choices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenda/y

Number of posts : 433
Omgz Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 26th 2009, 12:44 am

Alex Jones is a fucking douchebag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 26th 2009, 12:52 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banta-Cain

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 26th 2009, 12:59 am

my fact finding has amounted to this: there are no facts. nothing can be fact when your facts come from the most biased source imaginable. The powers that be OWN the fact machine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 26th 2009, 4:04 am

I read that in the sound of an inspirational warrior poet on the eve of battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IMHO

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 26th 2009, 4:32 pm

everyone should have a fact machine and if not then they should at least be put into bars right next to the condom machines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Udo Dirkschneider

Number of posts : 635

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 26th 2009, 4:52 pm

You mean a fax machine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr. nobody

Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   July 26th 2009, 5:02 pm

worry wrote:

is this guy for real? fuckin a...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ackments
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't these people be considered terrorists?   

Back to top Go down

can't these people be considered terrorists?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1