thepunkboard

shittiest site on the internet, live from san diego

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeff

Number of posts : 655
Omgz Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 23rd 2009, 11:06 pm

i got my rsvp but can't go. i'll forward anyone who wants to go my confirmation if anyone wants to try to go in my stead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

Number of posts : 1545
Omgz Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 23rd 2009, 11:19 pm

fuck it. how many tickets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mom jeans

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 1:43 am

if this is like other vice events, they just have your name on the list and look it up when they card you. the confirmation email is essentially worthless. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

Number of posts : 1711
Omgz Rep! : -17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 1:47 am

and if this is not like other vice events, they will honor your confirmation email.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeff

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 1:58 am

yeah, it's a vice event. if amy is right it sounds like you should be able to go down and pretend to be me and get in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mom jeans

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 2:01 am

They card at the door, which is how they check names against the list. So unless Brad has an extra ID of yours that looks like him, he'd be wasting his time. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeff

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 2:10 am

s.o.l.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mom jeans

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 2:11 am

also, does all this mean you guys are down this weekend? i heard you were down partying last weekend, but i missed you. totes ghey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 2:24 am

booooooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
repaost

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 9:46 am

it was like freedom. free booze, free show, free blood, free dumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeff

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 2:32 pm

mom jeans wrote:
also, does all this mean you guys are down this weekend? i heard you were down partying last weekend, but i missed you. totes ghey.

i was in town for a day last weekend, sam was at a bachelorette party.

we'll be here for about a day again, but only because my sister is in town and we're going to my dad's. i don't think we're really gonna be able to hang out with san diego people unless maybe people want to go out to alpine saturday night. we can totally go to viejas.

but we'll be here the following weekend for sam, derek, jimmy the worm b-day party @ the tower bar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotEvenRemotelyAnOption

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 3:01 pm

Fucking amazing. I just walked up and they let me right in, without so much as asking for ID. Then I proceeded to get drunk and covered in green stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
repaost

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   July 24th 2009, 4:27 pm

seriously it was like being a 13 year old girl at the neighbors house "you like music? here, have something to drink....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?   

Back to top Go down

anyone want to see gwar for free tonight at 4th and b?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1