thepunkboard

shittiest site on the internet, live from san diego

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Copyright violation enforcement is awesome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PokeItWithStick

Number of posts : 357
Omgz Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   July 19th 2009, 10:12 pm

The idiots at WMG had a Dragon Force video removed from youtube that was posted by Dragon Forced and linked to from their own website.http://www.dragonforce.com/df/downloads/dragonforce-media
Back to top Go down
View user profile
repaost

Number of posts : 656
Omgz Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   July 20th 2009, 12:08 am

i was deneid access to 3 songs i wrote by naptster/sony who claimed to have held the copyright. i called sony and informed them that i wrote the songs, they belonged to me and the copyright would be enforced by violence. i asked how they got the songs and their criteria which was bogus and they "relinquished rights" back to me. a few months later i got a next day air stack of legal docs that weighed a couple pounds letting me know i had access to the napster settlement. the documents arrived a week too late to get involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
repaost

PostSubject: Re: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   July 20th 2009, 12:44 am

http://gizmodo.com/5315766/suspiciously-prescient-man-files-patent-for-ipod+like-device-in-1979
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

Number of posts : 1711
Omgz Rep! : -17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   July 20th 2009, 12:49 am

that's pretty cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jason

Number of posts : 1095
Omgz Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   July 20th 2009, 6:21 pm

I went to watch that Esco Ghost Ride video and youtube removed the music due to copyright violation.

They also did that to my tandem skydiving video for having a Sonic Youth song in it. At first they pulled the video with no notice and then it came back with the music removed. They give you a choice of pre-approved songs to add to it. I think I stuck a random Down By Law song on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
el chupacabre

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   July 20th 2009, 6:23 pm

ghostridetherip.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokeItWithStick

Number of posts : 357
Omgz Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   July 20th 2009, 7:16 pm

that song sucked anyways jason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jason

Number of posts : 1095
Omgz Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   July 20th 2009, 10:04 pm

Way to keep it real bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
repaost

PostSubject: Re: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   July 21st 2009, 1:25 pm

stupid dancin fat guys will always be cool. in 5 years i'll say "ghost ride your whip" and sound like monty burns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copyright violation enforcement is awesome   

Back to top Go down

Copyright violation enforcement is awesome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1