thepunkboard

shittiest site on the internet, live from san diego

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Oh shit my big break is finally in this time it's for real

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IMHO

Number of posts : 184
Omgz Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Oh shit my big break is finally in this time it's for real   May 11th 2011, 3:23 pm

Greeting in the name of Allah.

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Dr. Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi the Libyan Goodwill Ambassador of the UN. and the daughter of Muammar Al-Gaddafi.

Please i really need your an urgent business deal with you. I have some fund deposited in a security company valued $25million Dollars and $22million Dollars which i want to invest with you because of the crises in Libya at the moment.

You do not have to be afraid of anything as no one else knows about these funds.

Please if you are interested to corporate with me for this deal so that you will stand as the beneficiary and received this fund on my behalf and invest it.

I will furnish you with all the required information concerning this fund at the security company as soon as you respond and agree to work with me on this matter.
Please it is strictly confidential.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Dr. Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Oh shit my big break is finally in this time it's for real
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1