thepunkboard

shittiest site on the internet, live from san diego

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, ti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeff

Number of posts : 655
Omgz Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, tiltwheel + phuzz   December 31st 2009, 1:42 am

i'm turning 30 in january. to celebrate i'm throwing myself some parties at the ken club. the show friday january 15th is still being finalized, but here is the line-up and info for saturday january 16th:

9 p.m. 21+ $5
the kensington club
4079 adams ave

john cougar concentration camp
shark pants (from tucson, az - on recess records, for the uninitiated)
tiltwheel
the phuzz

this shit'll be epic dudes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeff

PostSubject: Re: saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, ti   December 31st 2009, 11:54 pm

day one finalized!

friday january 15th
the kensington club
4079 adams ave.
9 p.m. 21+ free

mexico city rollers
sunnyside
end of power
the mundy knights (rob and travis from the mice, plus the dudes from chaz's new band)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

Number of posts : 1711
Omgz Rep! : -17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, ti   January 1st 2010, 2:47 am

you're leaving LA for SD on your birthday? you one of those dudes who uses his birthday to make other people happy at his own expense?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeff

PostSubject: Re: saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, ti   January 1st 2010, 3:47 am

originally there was gonna be a show in l.a. before the san diego show. but that night got double booked and we were bumped so instead i'm having two shows in san diego, which is where most of my friends are and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chadillac

Number of posts : 562
Omgz Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, ti   January 1st 2010, 10:45 am

i'm a firm believer in only celebrating your birthday ON your birthday.

this show could also be the 30th anniversary/time that these bands played together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chadillac

Number of posts : 562
Omgz Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, ti   January 1st 2010, 10:49 am

midnight on saturday is your birthday though right? so that shits pretty cool then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeff

PostSubject: Re: saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, ti   January 2nd 2010, 12:39 am

we've only played with end of power once i think and we've never played with sunnyside or the mundy knights! but i'm sure there have been plenty of combinations of two or three of the bands playing saturday's show.

i'm definitely violating the chad rule of birthday celebrating. my birthday is actually monday. so midnight sunday will be my real birthday. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, ti   

Back to top Go down

saturday january 16th @ the ken club - jccc, shark pants, ti
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1