thepunkboard

shittiest site on the internet, live from san diego

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

two things that piss me off with the senate bill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mopuddin

Number of posts : 2049
Omgz Rep! : -11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 8:48 pm

1 - THE FUCKING MANDATE

2 - REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYERS: Not required to offer coverage, but
companies with more than 50 employees would pay a fee of $750 per
employee if the government ends up subsidizing employees' coverage.

this is where i get pissed. you see, i work for a greedy fucking jew basterd employer who does not offer insurance for his employees. under the senate version, i would have to purchase it. i can't afford now, how am i supposed to afford it later? fucking stupid. i hate this country.

and now, the house version:

REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIVIDUALS: Individuals must have insurance,
enforced through a tax penalty of 2.5 percent of income. People can
apply for hardship waivers if coverage is unaffordable.

REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYERS: Employers must provide insurance to
their employees or pay a penalty of 8 percent of payroll. Companies
with payrolls under $500,000 annually are exempt – a change from the
original $250,000 level to accommodate concerns of moderate Democrats –
and the penalty is phased in for companies with payrolls between
$500,000 and $750,000.
Small businesses – those with 10 or fewer workers – get tax credits to help them provide coverage.

that makes a little more sense. anybody have a clue if these two will merge? what are the chances of an employer mandate? if not, oh well. i don't care. i ain't paying. fine me, take me to jail. they ain't getting me alive. i will sure as fuck practice my second amendment rights on their nazi asses and die in the street like a dog before i bow to their forced heath insurace profit boost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

Number of posts : 1545
Omgz Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 9:05 pm

Where is there anything about jail? Its a tax penalty. You're part of the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mopuddin

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 9:13 pm

what happens when you fail to pay the penalty? sure it's not spelled out yet, but don't you think that would be a logical next step for someone who refuse to pay or simply can't? you can get locked up for not paying taxes. what's to say that this will be any different?

you're part of the problem. don't you have a crass tattoo on your wrist? sup with all this system loving and defending you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 9:21 pm

do you withhold all your taxes? what do you claim?

I'm not defending anything but rational thought. You're flying off the handle and acting like a fool. Think before you speak would be a good principal to live by.

You and I might even agree 100% on who we're mad at. You just have no reasoning behind it other than baseless conjecture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mopuddin

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 9:25 pm

this year i claimed exempt. i know i'm fucked, but i also believe that i'm dying, so the way i see it, fuck the government. i'm keeping my money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 9:34 pm

Were you diagnosed with something?

If not and you aren't putting enough money aside to pay your taxes, then you put yourself in this situation and this bill (which won't take effect until at least next year) is nothing but a scapegoat for your own problems. Insulting me or anyone else you've assigned either a liberal or democrat moniker to isn't going to help either.

I hope you're ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mopuddin

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 9:46 pm

that's just my usual rant to stir up the board. you should know that. i share a shit ton of the same liberal ideas as you. i just also believe in fuck the government. democrat or gop, it's all the fucking same, they can call it freedom, but slavery's the game. lol.

self diagnosed. no health insurance. lol.

sorry for insulting you. i'd edit, but that would be gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richardson

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 10:05 pm

I don't care about being insulted. It just hurts whatever argument your making. I'm not liberal or conservative by our cultural definitions of either. You probably aren't either. That shit is stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mopuddin

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 10:08 pm

there's the board and real life. you would be hard pressed to hear me going off like this in real life. my arguments in person are succinct and rational.

but still - fuck the mandate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worry

Number of posts : 1711
Omgz Rep! : -17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 10:27 pm

what about man dates? you ok with those?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mopuddin

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 10:34 pm

yeah, they're ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chadillac

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 11:38 pm

Chadillac wrote:
you sound like any conservative talk show.

Would you say that Health Care "reform" is Obama's Waterloo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mopuddin

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   December 22nd 2009, 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two things that piss me off with the senate bill   

Back to top Go down

two things that piss me off with the senate bill
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1